In keeping with the University’s mission and its goal of preparing students for global citizenship, the interfaith, intercultural website is designed to help students and the wider public:
- To explore, through knowledge exchange, their own and others’ religious, spiritual, and value-based worldviews and traditions;
- To link different groups and individuals dedicated to the study and advocacy of greater interfaith and intercultural understanding an dialogue;
- To develop a wider religious literacy, appreciation and respect of different religious and cultural traditions and faith communities;
- To identify within these traditions the bases and points for dialogue, communality and cooperation;
- To explore the history of that dialogue and cooperation;
- To engage persons and communities with diverse faith perspectives and worldviews to address contemporary social concerns.